To trust a product,
you have to trust the process…

Ιnnovating on the healthy side of the moon

WE LOVE HEALTHY
LIFE STYLE

our
healthy way

Rubik's is an alternative approach to comfort food. The main scope of our products is the healthy way of living, with respect to that, we focus to do our products tasty. To combine Healthy with Tasty is difficult and a lot of times messy task (like solving the Rubik's cube), but when you make it you feel proud about your products. After all... we are proud of our food!

lab-icon-1
lab-icon-2

Rubik’s Laboratoire

...at the end of the day is good to trust your food!

Learn more...

Organic

High quality materials

100% vegan

Sugrafree, oil-free,
no preservative

Collaboration

with local farmers

Traditional

stone mill for cold extraction

Visit Our E-shop
rubiks-seed-circle-icon

Rubik's Seed

Small bio, organic farm to experiment and produce our own pure raw materials

We are in our first tiny steps to run our own small bio, organic farms in north Greece. We are totally far from being self-sufitient, but our big dream is there! And is nice to have green and shiny dreams! 

rubiks-innovation-image-1
rubiks-brain-icon

We love Data, Engineering,
Innovation & Food. Mainly Food…

Our core interest lies in the area of Food Technologies and Sustainability for a possitive footprint!
Mainly we work internal projects but we are always open for collaboration on research or innovation ideas that are inlined with our core values!

rubiks-innovation-image-2

Rubik's Superfood and Coffee

A brunch place with respect to ingredients, to nature, to people.

Rubik's Patra

Opened in 2018, in the Center of Patras. The first Rubik’s was a reality!

ADDRESS: Karaiskaki 140, Zip 26225, Patra

HEAD CHEF: Konstantina Siousoura

Rubik’s SKG

Opened in 2021, in the Center of Thessaloniki. Let’s Go North!

ADDRESS: Geor. Theochari, Zip 54621, Thessaloniki

HEAD CHEF: Dimosthenis Stamatis

Rubik’s MRT

Opened in 2024, in Martiou Street in Thessaloniki. Lets Go Big!

ADDRESS: 25 Martiou 11, Zip 54645, Thessaloniki

HEAD CHEF: Petros Polatoglou

image-seed

Who we are

Poke us & learn more!

Holds BSc in Chemical Engineering and MSc in nutrition. She loves studying, learning and experimenting on the impact of food on her body and phycology (Sophia is rubik’s lab-mouse, we are animal friendly 🐭)! We never understand why she didn’t follow an academic career and decided to run Rubiks, but we are happy for that! Most of the days! 😜

sofia - ceo

Holds BSc in Physics, MSc in Radio Engineering and PhD in Applied Mathematics. He loves numbers, business analysis, automated processes and occasionally… humans. At 99.9% of the time the system works in a steady state, for the rest 0.1%, most of the time Sofia is somehow involved! 🤯

george - cfo/cto

Worked in almost all of his life in the food and beverage sector in every possible role, from local stores to large multinational corporations. He is a kind person that loves a cup of good coffee, a balanced meal, some booze… but mainly loves his peace!  We know that he dreams of being alone with a surfboard somewhere in Canaria and speaking with no-one. But he loves us! We hope so! 🤣

kostas - chro

Studied Economics and specialised in… not practicing it. An obviously artistic soul, responsible for designing innovative products. She is the most talented kid in town and produces more ideas than we can digest. On the other hand, the periodicity between her absolut joy to infinite sadness is roughly 1.5 hours. Artists are artists! 😎

sissy - cpo